erdős panzió Magyar Deutsch English Slovak

The main attraction of the city is thermal water which flared out from a 2000-meter deep fountain in 1966. The runoff of the fountain is 1800 liters/minute, the water is 75ºC natrium-hydrogencarbonized and chloridated thermal spring. In 1967 it was pronounced medical water which is appropriate for rheumatic and locomotor diseases, treating inflammation and respiratory complaints, curing gastric and intestinal complaints.
The water of the all-year-open bath is certified as medical water. According to its classification, it belongs to Europe’s five most efficient medical waters. It is a kind of alkali-hydrogencarbonized and chloridated thermal spring which contains a huge amount of iodidion and a lot of solute salt.
Leaving the thermal bath let’s go on to the castle. We get to the stavevaulted, tunnellike castlegate through a brickbridge spanning the moat. This bridge was built on the place of a drawbridge. There are gothic sittingchambers ont he gate. Ont he wall we can see Roman gravestone petroglyphs and also memorial tablets from the 19th and 20th centuries. The Castle of Óvár has an irrgular quadrilateral delineation. The building itself was built upon the remains of a Roman settlement in the 13th century. Later it was rebuilt many times.
The West-Hungarian University can be found inside the castle as well. We can see the Anna-chapel of Lucsony beside the building of the university. The chapel was built in remembrance of the 1713 plague epidemic.
Thr pristine manorial mill which was active from 1648 until the 1980s was built upon the Mill-arm Lajta River. On the side og the Main Street we can find the first secondary school of the town. It is called Piarist Monastric Quarter and Secondary Grammar School, and was founded in 1739.
Today’s Town Hall, until 1924 it was the county hall, was built in neorenaissance style in 1892. There is a memorial tablet on its wall which depose the part of the town during the Napoleonian wars. Its facade is decorated by the coat of arm of Moson County.
Cselley-house is the jewel of Main Street. In the building that has gothic features as well we can see the industryhistoric exhibition of Hanság Museum, the Gyurkovics collection and in its stavevaulted cellar there is a Roman stone shaft to bee seen.
On Saint Laszlo square we can find  Saint Gotthard parish church which was built in the 18th century. The single-naved church is characterized by baroque features inside. Its crypt is the burying place of  Frederick Habsburg Archduke and his wife. 
The statue of Saint Laszlo designed by Ferenc Lebo was put up in 1993.
Going along the pedestrian street called Magyar street, we get to the evangelical church built in neogothic style. Vis-á-vis the church, in the area between the hospital and the church, we can see a statue called Europe-stone. It was designed by Nagy Benedek, a sculptor from Mor. The statue was put up 30 April, 2004, the Eve of Hungary’s joining to the European Union.
Going past the hospital and the flagpark of Régi Vámház square which is the meeting point of the main roads of the town we get to Hansag Museum. In front of the museum we can find a memorial statue for the 1848 revolution.
The classicist building was finished in 1912. It gives home to the constant exhibition showing the history of the town and its surroundings.

A line of wooden crosses lead to the monument of the 1956 revolution in the Mourning Square in the industry park of the town.